Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dreaming of Pokemon

One of the main features of an anime convention I look forward to most is the Artist Alley. I'm excited to say that I will be getting a commission from Juri, an anime and fantasy artist who will be attending AnimeNEXT 2010.

Check out her gallery here: jurithedreamer@deviantart. She's skilled with watercolor, ink, and color pencils, and looking at her work makes me want to practice with watercolor more. She also won AnimeNEXT's t-shirt contest, and I plan on getting one of those shirts...

I already got a commission from her last year:



This is one of my RP characters, Candace, as a police cadet... eating doughnuts. How typical!

This year, I'll be getting a commission of both Candace and her partner, Brahm (my boyfriend's RP character). They'll be drawn as Pokemon trainers... Yes, that's right. Pokemon trainers. Ugh, I need more practice with drawing full figures...

(RP = Role Play, for those of you who don't know.)



Candace's starter pokemon will be Shinx; Brahm's will be Misdreavus.



I still haven't grown out of pocket monsters, even though I don't know about it as well as others. I like the whole concept of having monster companions whom you can train on go on journeys with. Haha, I'm such a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment